Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Driveby Post! My students are at gym...

Just wanted to do a super quick post while I have a minute. My students are at gym :)

We are currently studying VOLUME in math class. I have found it uber helpful to upload videos I make to my teacher webpage on our school's website. Students are able to click it and watch the video to see how I taught the concept to them. I think this is also really helpful for parents! They often do not know the new methods we teach the students, so this is helping tremendously.

How I do it:
I use a program called "Educreations" on our iPad mini to record the lesson.

I then upload the lesson to Educreations website. I think the only downfall of this app is that I can't upload directly to YouTube.

I downloaded another program called "Screencast-O-Matic" to do this! All I do is play the video from the Educreations website, and the Screencast-O-Matic records it for me. I am then able to upload it directly to YouTube.

That's it!

Want a review on volume of rectangular prisms? CLICK HERE

Lots of love,

Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment