Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Number One!

So here we are, at post number one. I come to you from my couch, as I sit here on this lovely spring break with a baby on my lap..
One sitting next to us on the couch...
and snow on the ground. Yep snow. In April. On MY spring break. Not cool mother nature, not cool!
I am starting this blog to help my students, friends, and family keep up with what is going on in my crazy life! I also hope to help out teachers with some resources that I make and will do freebies before putting them  up on my TPT shop. I have also recently opened up at Etsy shop to sell some crafty goods that I made using my Silhouette Cameo. I truly do not know how I survived without that little machine.

A little about me:
My family is my life. I am married to the love of my life, Sean, and we have two amazingly beautiful children. Landyn in 2 and Savannah is almost 6 months. They drive me batty sometimes, but my world would not be the same without them.
I am a teacher of fifth grade, and have been for six years. I was lucky enough to student teach, sub and be hired all at the same school. I love my colleagues and they really make work fun, along with my rambunctious 10 year olds!
I love to craft and create and smile and laugh.

I hope you enjoy being here and reading my antics, I will try to keep them entertaining :)

~ Kari


No comments:

Post a Comment