Wednesday, April 23, 2014

A Crafty Kinda Night

I just recently started getting back into crafting. I have always loved to create things. I remember being little and insisting that my mom buy me craft kits so I could make new things. I used to do cross stitch and my aunt still has one I made her when she was pregnant with my cousin (who is now 16!). I was fortunate enough to get a Silhouette Cameo for Christmas from my amazing hubby, and have not stopped to breathe for a moment since I got it! I love to make tshirts, canvas creations, car decals, water bottles, wine glasses, you name it, and I am trying to decorate it :)

Tonight, I finished up a few orders I had and would like to share with you all!

Up first was a Disney Themed canvas for an Etsy client. These are so fun to customize, and of course the client can choose what couples they want on it. I love that this lovely lady chose to add Pongo & Perdita from "101 Dalmations" and "Milo & Kida" from Atlantis!


Next came some car decals for a fellow February mama! She is also a Disney fan, so we ran with that theme. Her and her husband have an adorable little girl and two handsome boys. Can't wait to see this on their car :)

Mother's day is just around the corner! I made two of these "Mommy's Sippy Cup" vino to go cups for a fellow November mama. I can't wait for her to try them out!




Tomorrow night, I will be finishing up some shirt orders and a couple of Mother's Day gifts of my own to send to some amazing mamas that I am so blessed to have in my life!

Off to bed I go...unless my crazy crafting high doesn't go away...

Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment