Thursday, May 1, 2014

A Crafty Catch Up!

I am feeling so incredibly blessed these days! Not only do I have two amazingly gorgeous children (I mean they really are...look at the evidence below)

But my crafting business, KVCreates, has been taking off as well! I have been contacted almost everyday to create something for someone, and I am loving it! I don't know what I would do without my Cameo. If you are interested in buying one, check it out here.

So now it's time to play catch up and share what I have been making!

I LOVE these tshirts and onesies. I took the beloved song, "Toes" by Zac Brown Band and just changed up the lyrics a little bit. This shirt headed off to a super cute two year old boy.

This past weekend we had a birthday party for a bubble loving two year old little lady. I personalized a bucket with her first initial and filled it with bubble wands and bubbles of all kinds! She loved it :)

 Also this past weekend, I had a baby shower for my dear friend Barbara. She is expecting her second child, a girl who they are naming Trinity. The theme of her nursery is owls! I made her a darling little bucket, a onesie with an owl, a onesie with a T on it, as well as one that says "I drink straight from the tap". I stalked her pinterest and saw some items she pinned, and tried to recreate them! I also made her a "Mommy's Sippy Cup". I hope once T arrives she is able to relax a little and try it out. Even if it is only with cider for a little while :)
 I was lucky enough to win a Burts Bees House Party! However, it is the time of parties, so I have ben having a party on the go! I personalized these canvas totes that the Burts Bees people sent me for some amazing mamas. In each tote they each got two trial size tubes of Burts Bees diaper cream, along with some coupons.
 Do you watch Game of Thrones? Well you should!! I made two Khaleesi shirts. One for Savannah and one for another November baby. They came out super cute!

 I was asked to make a set of sibling shirts for the upcoming birth of baby #3 for my friend M! This is the baby's onesie :)
 This is the owl bucket for B's baby shower :)
Last, but certainly not least...have you ever had people in your lives who are enablers, but in the best way possible? Well that is what my Feb mamas and November mamas are. Enablers. And wallet hurters haha! A fellow November mama showed us a picture of this chair.
Super cute, right? So of course I had to buy one...okay two. Then, we had the great idea to add some vinyl! So I made some monograms for some other November mamas who bought them as well.



WHEW! And that is it! For now :)

- Kari


No comments:

Post a Comment