Sunday, August 2, 2015

Currently...

I was super excited when I jumped on IG today and saw that the fabulous, @farleyfarleyfarley had posted a "currently" just for IG use!! Woot woot!! So of course, I jumped on that and posted mine (follow me at @vaclavikk).
Here is my IG Currently:




So then I just had to jump over to her blog: (http://www.ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/ ) and find the actual "Currently" post so I could jump on that!

So without further delay....here is mine!

These days Landyn is loving singing his ABCs and every other song he knows- he is so ready for pre-school to start and be able to learn and sing everyday! Have you ever frozen grapes? No? Well - you should. They are amazing. I am thinking of bringing the kids swimming today - that should surely get me off the couch :)
I can't believe it is already August and that means less than a month left of summer vacation! Where did the time go? Where did my sleep go? Oh yeah - my toddlers refuse to sleep late in the morning...plotting my revenge when they are teenagers :)
I am hoping to get out and get some school supplies to donate as well -- I know all too well how many kids come to school without the needed tools.

So that is it! Go on over to Oh Boy 4th Grade and grab your own currently! What are you up to today?

3 comments:

  1. Frozen grapes are awesome! Thanks for reminding me to pick up some extra school supplies to donate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frozen Grapes? That sounds lovely & healthy! Definitely going to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frozen grapes! Sounds heavenly! I must try it! You are so right.... many kids can use the help with supplies.

    ReplyDelete