Monday, May 26, 2014

Need something? There's a Feb Mama for that!

When I was first pregnant with Landyn I experienced many emotions. A lot of them centered around who in the world I was going to talk to about this pregnancy when my mom wasn't there. I won't go into the sad, emotional stuff about that, but you get the picture. So one day, I stumbled upon this website - www.thebump.com. I found a message board full of women who were also do in February 2012! That forum eventually found its way to Facebook where we have been ever since. If you know me in real life, you know I often refer to my Feb moms in conversation. I talk about them as if they are my true life friends, well, because they are. I talk to them about everything and vice versa. We have experienced highs, lows, deaths, miscarriages, marriages, divorces, teething, first foods, first words, first steps, toddler hood and so much more together. I truly wish that everyone, especially every new, first time mom, or even second or third or fourth time mom, could experience the bond that I share with these ladies. No, I will not share them in that aspect, but I will share their amazing talents with you, which is the point of this post!!

So many of us are working in the direct sales field. We can literally just jump on facebook and ask, hey who sells.... and someone does! I wanted to share the feb love with all of you and let you know that these ladies are AMAZING at what they do. I have personally experienced many of their products and can vouch for their expertise for what they sell. So you need something...well here ya go. The JACKPOT:

Jamberry:

Edit to add me!! 
Kari Vaclavik: Team Manager
www.jamminteacher.jamberry.com 
https://www.facebook.com/jamminteacherwraps
 
Steph Cowart: Team Manager now Lead Executive!
www.wrapandgo.com
 www.facebook.com/areyoujamin

I have talked about Jamberry before. See my previous post on my Jamberry nails (which are still going strong!)

If Steph happens to be busy, there are some other feb mamas who also sell Jamberry and are on her team. You can contact Steph and she will put you in touch with them if need be (they are Jessica & Amanda).

Pampered Chef:
Elise Smith
www.facebook.com/elisesmithpamperedchef
http://new.pamperedchef.com/pws/elisecsmith

We all know, and LOVE Pampered Chef products. Elise sells all these goodies and is amazing to chat with. Check her out!

Jessica Mackaro - Two Little Birds Design (banners, party decor and invites)
www.etsy.com/shop/jmackaro
www.facebook.com/twolittlebirdsdesign

Jessica sells personalized goods. She is a true inspiration to me and has been doing it much longer than I have! I have gotten amazing invitations and banners made by her. We used her recently for my sister in laws baby shower and everyone adored her invites and place cards.

Rodan + Fields:
Laurie Adams, Level 1 Executive Consultant
www.ladams05.myrandf.com

So what is Rodan + Fields? They are the dermatologists who brought us Proactive and now have so so so much more! I just got their sunless tanner foam and it is amazing! I mean look at my legs! Before and after (overnight). I messed up on my ankles, but I will do better next time. Slight learning curve :)



Katy Hawalka, Lead Consultant (Scentsy & Velata)
 www.katyhawalka.scentsy.us
www.katyhawalka.velata.us

I recently bought a warmer from Katy and am in LOVE. It is proudly sitting in my classroom. Fifth graders tend to get a bit stinky (and I say that in the most loving way possible), this time of year, so it was a blessing when she posted that she had a teacher warmer available. And I mean, seriously, how cute was she with the box :)






Stefanie Broughton, Scentsy Family Director (Scentsy, Velata and Grace Adele)
https://www.facebook.com/StefanieBroughtonIndependentScentsyFamilyDirector
https://stefaniebroughton.scentsy.us/Scentsy/

This is Katy's team leader. She also sells Velata and Grace Adele. Totally worth checking this amazing mama out!

Younique:
Jamie Menier: Newbie (signed 3/31/14)
https://www.youniqueproducts.com/JamieMenier

Jamie recently jumped into the world of cosmetics with Younique products. I own their 3d mascara and LOVE it! It really makes my eyes pop. Look at the pics below for proof! (top is nothing, middle is my regular deal, and bottom is with the 3-d fibers mascara)




 We also have mamas that sell Isagenix which is a way of healthy living. Once I get their info I will surely post it.

Now for me!

I craft
https://www.facebook.com/karicreatesforyou?ref=hl
https://www.etsy.com/shop/KVCreates

I sell Origami Owl
www.kvaclavik.origamiowl.com

I also represent Plexus (healthy living products)
http://karivaclavik.myplexusopportunity.com/

Oh, and I am mom to two adorable kiddos (I take any and every opportunity to post cutie pie pics of them - here are a couple from today, when we went to the aquarium)
 He is in a nose picking stage. He is two. Go with it :)

 At the Titanic exhibit.

I truly hope that this post helps you out whenever you need something! Oh, and if what you are looking for isn't listed, shoot me a message. I am POSITIVE I can find someone to help you out.

I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day. I want to take this moment to thank all that have served, especially my amazing hubby Sean.

I leave you with this shirt that L sported today.
<3 Kari






1 comment: