Friday, May 23, 2014

What in the world is Jamberry?

When one of my friends said that she was going to start selling Jamberry, I was like ummmm, what is that? I was then introduced to the wonderful world of Jamberry and will never look back!

So what exactly is Jamberry? They are nail wraps that you apply to your nails with a little bit of heat. It is SO incredibly easy to apply and then enjoy. Because let's be honest...I have no time to sit around and do my nails. Nor do I have the money to go out and get a manicure every few weeks, just to have it start to chip in a couple of days. So why do I LOVE Jamberry?

1) each wrap is only $15. And oh ya, each "wrap" sheet will get you 2 manicures and even a couple of pedicures. They look like this:
 2) they have an AMAZING deal, that is going on at all times. Buy 3 get one free! So you spend $45 and get 4 sheets of wraps. They are great to mix and match and coordinate with your mood, outfit, the season, an event, you name it!

3) they are incredibly easy to apply. I will go through the steps that I did today.

FIRST: Choose which jams you want to use.




Yes, I have a lot. Know how I got that many? I hosted an online facebook party with my dear friend Steph at wrapandgonails.jamberrynails.net l! She did all the work. I sat back and earned free wraps. Win win.

SECOND: Measure your nail to decide which wrap you are going to use.
THIRD: Life the wrap up by the edge with tweezers and cut the wrap in half. Each of those ovaly looking things are good for TWO nails!

FOURTH: Apply your wrap to your nail and press down.
FIFTH: Add in your heat! Steph was nice enough to send me a rice bag. They are super easy to make, or you can purchase one from her. I have also used my heater at home, some use a blow dryer as well. Apply your heat to the wrap one way or another. Then you will want to smooth it out with an orange stick, or your finger, or a pencil eraser. Anything works really in my experience. You also trim it down after doing this! (I forgot to take a picture of that.)
You then have a lovely, jamified, nail!
Redo this process for each nail and you are done.
It hardly takes any time at all! From start to finish, if I hadn't been interrupted by sweet Savannah (I mean really - how can you get anything done when all she wants to do is cuddle with you??)
Where was I? Oh yes, if I hadn't been interrupted, the whole process would have taken less than 20 minutes. Easy PEASY!

How much of those sheets did I use?


The supplies you need are simple: jams (get those from Mrs Steph Cowart at wrapandgonails.com. You can find her on instagram @wrapandgonails as well!), a file (just realized I forgot that step! file your nail tips after to remove excess wrappage), a heat source, something to push the wrap down, scissors, tweezers and nail clippers.

Interested? Want to learn more? Contact Steph!! She is also has a fb page (wrapandgo), an instagram (@wrapandgonails), and her jamberry website (wrapandgo.jamberrynails.net)

I promise, you won't be disappointed! She is looking for some hostesses....




And tell her I sent you, wouldya??

- Kari










         


No comments:

Post a Comment